|Tình trạng:||Còn hàng|
|Bảo hành:||12 tháng|
|Giao hàng:||Miễn phí giao hàng nội thành Hà nội|
|Đặt hàng: firstname.lastname@example.org|
Used for measuring thickness and corrosion of pressure vessels, chemical equipment, boilers, oil storage tanks, etc. In industries of petroleum, shipbuilding, and machine manufacturing.
* Wide measuring range and high resolution.
* Digital display gives exact reading with no guessing or errors.
* With high power of emission and broad band of receiving sensitivity, the gauge can match probes of different frequencies. That makes it easy to measure the rough surface, even cast iron. It is widely used in almost all kinds of industries.
* Applicable to measure the thickness of many materials, e. G. Steel, Cast iron, Aluminum, Red copper, Brass, Zinc, Quartz glass, Polyethylene, PVC, Gray cast iron, Nodular cast iron
* Automatic power off to conserve power.
+ Measuring range: 1.2-225mm, 0.05-9inch
+ Operating principle: ULTROSONIC
+Materials measured: Any hard materials, including steel, cast iron, aluminum, red copper, brass, zinc, quartz glass, polyethylene, PVC, gray cast iron, nodular cast iron and other materials
+ Sound velocity: 500-9000m/s
+ Lower limit steel pipes: Diameter15x2.0mm, diameter20x3.0mm determined by + the transducer
+ Calibration block: Included
+ Resolution: 0.1mm
+ Accuracy: +/-(0.5%n+0.1)
+ RS232C interface: With RS232C
+Power supply: 4×1.5V AAA (UM-4)battery
+ Battery indicator: Low battery indicator
+ Operating conditions: 0-+45C(32F-104F), ≤90%RH
+ Dimensions: 120x62x30mm
+ Weight: 164g(not including battery)
CÔNG TY TNHH CÔNG NGHỆ HÙNG TIẾN